|We love animals at the Camden Riverhouse Hotel; however, we can only offer a limited number of rooms (located on our first floor) to guests with dogs. Prior approval is mandatory and a $15.00 fee per dog per night is required. Pets are allowed in the Riverhouse Hotel only.
- Prior approval is mandatory, so that we may monitor the number of dogs in-house.
- When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the Hotel's pet policies, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the Hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
- WE REQUIRE THAT YOUR PET NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE HOTEL.
a. It is very important to respect this rule! A $100 fee will be assessed for any dog left
unattended in the room at any time.
- We only allow five pets at the hotel at any one time except for exceptional circumstances (to be determined at our discretion).
- Pets MUST BE LEASHED when out of the guestroom.
- Owners should bring pet bedding and dishes; no pets on the beds or furniture.
- You may walk your pet to the back of the hotel in the designated posted area. We expect you to clean up after your pet.