At the Camden Riverhouse Hotel, we are proud to offer in town Camden dog-friendly lodging options for guests who love to bring the furry friend along.
Traveling with your dog has never been easier, they’re welcome here in our pet friendly rooms. The 1st floor of the Camden Riverhouse Hotel and occasionally the Ordway Cottage are our dog friendly accommodations and have access to the outdoors through the lobby, making it easy for you and your four-legged companion to come and go as needed. When traveling with your pet, our Camden dog friendly lodging is happy to supply you with a dog treat, dog food and water bowls, a plush doggie bed, tennis ball, and as many pick-up bags as your dog can fill. Guests wishing to reserve a dog friendly room need to call the hotel directly at (207)236-0500.
POLICIES OF OUR DOG FRIENDLY LODGING
- Our pet friendly accommodations are located on our first floor only;
- Pets should be taken with you whenever you leave your room and should never be left unattended in the hotel;
- Please understand that you are responsible for any damages caused by your pet;
- Your dogs must be kept on leash at all times outside of your room in all public areas the Hotel;
- Please note there is a leash law in Camden;
- We ask that all dogs be up to date on their shots and are on flee and tick medication;
- Guests will be asked to sign and adhere to our dog policies and etiquette on arrival and check-i
- Please remember all All dogs – service or pets – must remain on the 1st floor; No dogs are allowed on the 2nd or 3rd floors at any time.
- To respect our other guests, we have a limit of two well behaved dogs per room (no size restrictions);
- View our Dog Policy – 2017