At the Camden Riverhouse Hotel, we proudly offer in town Camden, Maine dog-friendly lodging options for guests who love to bring their furry friend along. Imagine staying at a dog friendly hotel in downtown Camden, Maine with Main Street a minute from the front door, and yet step out the back door and there is a two-acre beautiful backyard for your dog to run.
When you and your dog stay at the Camden Maine Riverhouse Hotel, you are greeted by people who truly love dogs. You won’t be directed to the public parks and little patches of gravel or grass. Step out our back door and you are in a doggie paradise.
Traveling with your dog has never been easier, they’re welcome here in our pet friendly rooms. The 1st floor of the Camden Riverhouse Hotel and occasionally the Ordway Cottage are our dog friendly accommodations. These rooms have access to the outdoors through the lobby, making it easy for you and your four-legged companion to come and go as needed. When traveling with your pet, we are happy to supply you with dog treats, food and water bowls, a plush doggie bed, tennis ball, and as many pick-up bags as your dog can fill. Guests wishing to reserve a dog friendly room need to call the hotel directly at (207)236-0500.
POLICIES OF OUR DOG FRIENDLY LODGING
We do not charge a Dog fee, but we ask guests to read, sign, and adhere to our Dog Policy as outlined below. Prior approval is required, so be sure to call the hotel and notify us that you are traveling with a dog.
- Our pet friendly accommodations are located on our first floor;
- Pets should be taken with you whenever you leave your room and should never be left unattended in the hotel;
- Please understand that you are responsible for any damages caused by your pet;
- Your dogs must be kept on leash at all times outside of your room in all public areas the Hotel;
- Please note there is a leash law in Camden;
- We ask that all dogs are up to date on their shots and are on flea and tick medication;
- Guests will be asked to sign and adhere to our dog policies and etiquette on arrival and check-in
- Please remember all All dogs – service or pets – must remain on the 1st floor; No dogs are allowed on the 2nd or 3rd floors at any time.
- To respect our other guests, we have a limit of two well behaved dogs per room (no size restrictions);
- Click to view our Dog Policy – 2017
If you have any additional questions, call us! 1-207-236-0500. Prior approval is required so we may monitor the number of dogs in-house.
DISCLAIMER: PICTURES SHOWN ON THIRD PARTY SITES MAY NOT DEPICT THE ACTUAL ROOM ASSIGNED TO YOU.