Experience MidCoast Maine From Home
Unique Maine Experiences. #DreamOfTravel
We miss our guests but hope you are comfortable and safe where you are. We are confident that this pandemic will pass and we will all travel again. Until then we are pleased to share with you unique virtual experiences from the MidCoast of Maine to help you pass the time. MidCoast Maine is known for superb sailing, great hiking, fantastic cuisine and fun seaside downtowns.
Can’t be in Maine? Enjoy these Maine experiences from home (follow the links):
- Take a Virtual Tour of Camden Maine thanks to VacationLand Visuals – Issac Remsen and his drone work.
- Take a Tour of Cellardoor Winery
- Catch Lobsters from Rockport Harbor
- Take a 1 minute hike up Mt. Battie
- Enjoy a Maine Cooking Class at Salt Water Farm
- Enjoy a Sail on Schooner Surprise
- Enjoy the Schooner Sail In
- Start thinking about the Maine Lobster Festival
- Make some popcorn and watch a movie that was filmed in Maine.
- Maine children’s book author Chris Van Dusen will be reading some of his stories on his Facebook page. Gather round and listen up.
- Enjoy the Curtis Island Lighthouse
- Tour the Sail Power and Steam Museum
- Tour the Farnsworth Art Museum
- Tour the CMCA Museum
These are just a few of our favorite things to do in MidCoast Maine. We look forward to welcoming you back when the time is right. Until then, continue to dream of travel, wash your hands, stay home and be well.