The Extended Stay Inn
When you need more room or need to stay longer
The Extended Stay Inn
Located at 19 Mechanic Street In Camden Maine.
If you’re traveling for business or for fun and want a rental that serves your many needs at an affordable price, Camden Riverhouse Extended Stay Inn is your best rental choice. We’re hardly your ordinary Inn. Each of our clean, comfortable suites includes lots of room to relax, and many extras that make traveling easy. Whether you stay for a night, a week, or longer, you’ll enjoy the convenience of our spacious suites. Please note: all suites in this Inn are non-smoking and not dog-friendly. There is no elevator in the building and no meals are provided. Great restaurants, shops, and grocery stores, are right outside your door.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO AT CAMDEN RIVERHOUSE EXTENDED STAY INN?
- Spacious Suite with separate living and sleeping areas
- Kitchens fully equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave oven, stovetop and oven, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery.
- Private en suite bath with hairdryer
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access in every room
- Flat-screen TV with Satellite Service
- Gas fireplace
- Unlimited free local phone use and personalized voice mail
- Weekly housekeeping (7 days)
- On-site guest laundry facility – iron and ironing board
- Daily Trash Removal
- Daily mail delivery, fax and copy services available
The Hotel front desk will assist you with mail delivery, and fax and copy service should you need it.
- Guests of the Inn are welcome to use the indoor heated pool at the hotel.
OFF SEASON RATES (OCTOBER 16 TO JUNE 14)
$ 159.00.00 per night plus tax – subject to availability
“Cozy and Charming” – Booking .com Guest 2019
“It is at the heart of the city and you could walk everywhere. There’s a market/deli just outside the extended stay inn which has good food. The shops are few steps away, same with the harbor. Beautiful area to be in, actually. The extended inn is a suite with 2 queen comfortable beds, a living room and a kitchen. The kitchen has all the amenities you need if you would prefer to cook and eat in.”
The Camden Riverhouse Footbridge
The footbridge connects the Riverhouse properties. Located in downtown Camden, between TanneryLane and Mechanic Street.